The Kentucky Pacesetter Business Recognition Program recognizes high performing second-stage Kentucky small businesses that are producing innovative products, increasing sales, creating jobs and serving communities of the Commonwealth. Winners are selected based on their intent and capacity to grow based on two or more of the following categories:
- Growth in number of employees
- Increase in sales and/or unit volume
- Innovativeness of the product or service
- Response to adversity
- Employee engagement and commitment
- Contribution to aide community-oriented projects
For additional information contact Boneal at 606-768-3620.